Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
New member on this forum. Figured I had to join myself and stop using the husbands login.

I suppose I also have to claim "co-ownership" of MY 84 D-90 Hedrick rover!! Thank you Will.

Future owner of a ROW D 110, if I can get my husband to agree, then sooner rather than later. Boy, trying to get the spouses to agree is tough with these old trucks. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Congrats on the ownership! Will is a lucky man! Hum... Or you are a lucky women? Oh wait.... Maybe you are both lucky?
Nah.... Sorry to hear about the ownership... It only goes downhill from here! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I see you have been infected so that means two in one household. But who will feed the babies?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the confusion. Husband is Chris, Will Hedrick is just the defender- God- lawyer who got our seized D 90 back from the feds. That's why I called her a Hedrick rover. I'ld have to say I did the infecting (hence my referring to GRACEE as mine) but the husband ran with it.

As for feeding the babies... they are 13 and almost 15, they feed themselves (thank god) But with bigger kids comes bigger needs in the room for more passengers department. Momma needs a bigger truck!!! Besides, I birthed them boys and I deserve it!

The boys have been learning to drive a stick with a RHD. Maybe they can freak out the examiner when they take the drivers license test. hehehehe. Then we really need another so they each have something to drive where they have to pay attention and can't text and drive. It's slow and you have to drive deliberately. I find if I pull the safety issue card, I tend to get my way.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome Carrie! Hello chica :) Congrats on getting y'alls truck returned and YES it's completely understandable that your family NEEDS a 110 :thumb:...I got your back!! LOL good luck in your search.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Hey Carolyn! Glad to see you out of the shadows and official here now! Welcome to the Defender Source board! :thumb:

Thank you very much for your kind words. As always, you are most welcome! It was my pleasure! :)

And, 110's are pretty cool! You won't believe it, but a bunch of people I know, out of the blue, just gave me one......crazy, right! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
Welcome Carrie! Help me out here; a Hedrick Defender...is that some kind of limited edition? :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Carolyn! Glad to see you out of the shadows and official here now! Welcome to the Defender Source board! :thumb:

Thank you very much for your kind words. As always, you are most welcome! It was my pleasure! :)

And, 110's are pretty cool! You won't believe it, but a bunch of people I know, out of the blue, just gave me one......crazy, right! ;)
That my friend, is totally crazy! I want to know those awesome people :whistling:

·
Premium Member
6,387 Posts
welcome..... we have a few local people that get together with their trucks for a Thursday get together in Waltham.... we are part of the BSROA club

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,363 Posts
Future owner of a ROW D 110, if I can get my husband to agree, then sooner rather than later. Boy, trying to get the spouses to agree is tough with these old trucks. LOL
You never see this comment from the other side :thumb:

Welcome Carolyn and glad to see you got your truck back. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome..... we have a few local people that get together with their trucks for a Thursday get together in Waltham.... we are part of the BSROA club
I would love more info on the local gatherings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts