Defender Source Forum banner
141 - 160 of 164 Posts
Got mine a few days ago. Thanks Tony!

Got mine on today. They came in about a week. I ordered grey as my rover is green with a fiberglass grey top. Not bad. They fit snug. I had someone sit in the seat before I setup all the velcro except oft he bottom. I still found there was not enough velcro to attache it 100% velcro to velcro, there was a decent amount of overlap. Also, there is only a pocket on one cover. Lastly, I prefer not to have the black pipping. All in all not bad and pretty solid construction and I hope no more back sweat on these hot summer days. I'll post up anything else if something happens.

Rich, thanks for the review - we are happy to build to order so that folks can specify the color of the cording. We include the pocket only on the inside shoulder as we were finding that seat belts were sharing space with the outside pocket.

Mark, glad you asked. We've been going back and forth with our attorneys and the design team as the seat-mounted airbags are concerning everyone. Our next step is to fully dismantle the seat to figure out where the actual airbag module is. From there we will likely finish the design with some sort of opening for the bag to fire through. Any thoughts on this would be, of course, most welcome.

We also now how current inventory on the site for every product. We can, of course, build to order as well, and we're now filling out our inventory.

Very soon we'll be adding merchandise to the site as people are requesting shirts, and as well we now have a facebook presence www.facebook.com/kexbylimited

Thanks for all the continued orders, feedback, and support!

Been on incessant travel for work recently and am just catching up. We have redesigned our template and written up more comprehensive fitment instructions. We have taken the opportunity to made a compliment of adjustments and improvements to both front and rear. I'm not opening them back up for sale until I get some new pictures up, but expect that shortly.

As for the question about the tactical covers, the Molle webbing replaces the pockets. That said, we can make a set with the strapping on the front and side and retain the rear pocket if you prefer.

We appreciate the patience, the constructive feedback and, quite frankly, all of the support as we have continued to improve our products.

More to come shortly, and feel free to reach out to us directly with any questions.

Tony

141 - 160 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.