Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R380 Outer Seatbox - I thought I needed an R380 seatbox for my shorty R380 but I figured out the LT77 one is the correct version. I was going to cut this up for the side panels but didn't want to hack up a decent R380 box.

$150

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grille Surround - I found out the stock brace this attaches to has one bolt/screw that is off. I ended up welding the original grille surround as this was too nice to hack up. Arles Blue.

$110

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front suspension items off my original truck.

OME 751 - These were on my NAS90 - then I got them powder coated and installed on my 110. powder is still in good shape as the 110 was driven much prior to teardown

$110 for the pair

TerraFirma Shocks - installed on the 110 as the stock ones were shot - not much use

$50 for the pair

Spring Isolaters - from Disco 2 - $10 for the pair

Shock Towers - $20 for the pair

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NAS LED Reverse Light - Just bought 2 clear UK style LED's and using twin lights in the back - I added a connector that should work with NAS style connectors

$40 or $35 without the connector includes a plithe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Side lights - 589143 - I bought these from RDS and they sat on the bench too long before I realized they weren't going to match the 300tdi wiring harness. I went with NAS style side lights instead.

$25 for the pair

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.