Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like the original, only aluminum and thicker. :)

$250 shipped, or $215 picked up in Fairview, OR. That's what I paid for it. I ordered it before I inspected my old one. Turned out it just has some surface rust on it so I decided it deserves to be saved, so I'm going to galvanize it.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pm'd ya back.

If you haven't got your fuel pump yet, check out this one: Land Rover Defender EFI Fuel Pump ESR3928 | eBay. Mine just arrived the other day. I'm not sure which company makes it, but it looks good. Says NAS 90 on the level sensor mechanism. Under $150 shipped. Hopefully it's a good pump, but if it turns out to be a dud don't blame me. :) Of course you'll still need to order the little olives plus nuts, and a gasket. A couple years ago I replaced just the pump with one I got from Napa, but the inlet/outlets are pretty corroded on top of the assembly (one of the nuts actually stripped cause its rusty so I put JB weld on it but that stuff has dissolved) so I decided it was time for a whole new unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.