Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Defender Source,

I am in the process of converting my 89 110 over to soft top. I took the roof off and removed the rear door. happen to notice that my right side indicator/brake lights wouldn’t work so I figured there is a ground wire going to the door rear wiper. So I found the black wire and attached it to some bare metal. Everything works except for now when I turn on my right blinker both indicators come on the left one is at half intensity. I noticed the indicator on my dash is half intensity as well when I activate the turn right signal. Everything works perfect when I turn on the left signal. My hazard switch broke as well when trying to diagnose the issue (ordered a new one)

I am thinking it’s a ground somewhere I noticed my right headlight flickering when I moved the wiring loom around that is in the right wing. Need to investigate that area.;

I know electrical issues are hard to diagnose via forums but Any ideas ?

The lights are led

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Red90 The video explained a lot !

My cluster has only one light indicator for left and right. Still don’t fully understand why it is half intensity as well ... Hopefully the resisters will do the trick.

Thanks again !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts