Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of 5 Boost wheels. Came on the D90 I just bought but I've purchased some freestyles and had them powder coated black. Thought I'd use the boosts at some point but I don't think I will.

$600 for 5 wheels with center caps. No lugs.
Shipping is extra (cost dependent on where you live) or you can arrange to Land Rover Rail Road them up.

Billy

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
My wife was watching NYC housewives so I was brain tampered while working in the kitchen to join the NYC boost nation.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
My wife was watching NYC housewives so I was brain tampered while working in the kitchen to join the NYC boost nation.
Welcome. Come to an NYC meetup and claim your free beer.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I split my time between Houston and Chicago. Right now my D90 is in Chicago for the summer and a full restoration project this winter. Phase 1 Boost wheels should arrive shortly. I have a few other Defender friends I can rally for a happy hour, lets set something up!
Michael

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Hi sorry to butt in I’m looking at a set of boost alloys and I have a 1985 LR90. Someone has changed the rear drums to disc brakes. The question is will I need 30mm spacers… see my pics. The wheel that is off is the r/ rear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts