Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 5 genuine boost wheels I bought as nto from lri interiors a few years ago. I've used them for less than 1000miles. They look brand new.

800 pick up in NYC

I would be interested in a trade for forward facing rear seats or sawtooth or svx wheels (genuine or aftermarket) and understand it may not be an even swap.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, best reasonable offer. Selling a lightly used set and keeping the NTO set described above.

·
Premium Member
10,768 Posts
Help your ad with pictures. Sounds like you aren't selling the NTO set. Time for a price adjustment?

·
Premium Member
7,155 Posts
Price adjustment too

Reactions: Rocky

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, sorry, thought the price adjustment was understood. I have two sets of five that are used but both sets look new.

Since the NTO set is not mounted I am going to have those painted.

·
Premium Member
10,768 Posts
yes, sorry, thought the price adjustment was understood. I have two sets of five that are used but both sets look new. Since the NTO set is not mounted I am going to have those painted.
As suggested pictures and set your asking price for the used set.

Is the NYC Boost era coming to a close?

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump, price is fair and you won't find a genuine set in better condition...they do look new.

$700 no tires and $1150 with 5 general grabber tr tires mounted with less than 5000 miles on them. These wheels and tires were NTO from a Puma.

If Manhattan does not work I can leave these with friends for pickup in Long Island, Westchester and NJ (North).

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
whats your email address ben? got anyone coning to the boston area via the RURR?

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump...these weren't sold

------ Follow up post added January 16th, 2016 05:00 PM ------

If there is interest I may be persuaded to sell a genuine matte black set as well.

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got a few messages, to clarify, I have a set that I purchased as NTO and a black set both are for sale and both are full sets of 5 wheels.

$700 for the alloy set and $950 for the black set.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts