Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
If you get any dogfish hellhound bitches brew or the new faithfull ale let me know!

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a couple bitches brew tucked away as well as some 120min. i will check on the sleemans. sorry can't get any Pliny nor Tommynocker.

Brian and Chris I have your's in stk. What do you feel a fair market price would be? I only recv'd 24ea. 120min"s and sold half of them in the last 2 days. Bitches Brew......i have 2 bottles in my private stash i will part with one of them....... thanks, Mark

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Your call. I don't know how many you would be willing to sell. I certainly wouldn't want to pay less than what you put it on the shelf for.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Im not sure what the best price would be, but something fair. I dont know what these cost brand new, but I have bought other limited releases from 10 to 15. I want to say i bought Brooklyn Black Ops for around 15. If you want to part with it let me know what it would take.

I get frustrated with these limited releases. Unless you know someone or get extremely lucky, they are hard to get. Most shops only get a case or two. I think with Black Ops i was just lucky. Otherwise these are near impossible to get.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Breckenridge Brewery Small Batch 471 IPA (double). Best beer ever. Smooth and not too hoppy. Good luck finding it on the shelf anywhere.

edit...thought this was a what in your fridge thread....

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
How about some stuff from Funders or Goose Island. I would ship out some Bruery stuff in return if you want.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts