Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time since I've been around. Some of you may remember me, and to some of you I'll be a fresh new face. Not in the business anymore but I am working on my 1967 109 Frankenrover, a 67 88 2a, and NAS 110 #95, along with a 73 mustang convertible.

Glad to see a bunch of familiar folks hanging out here.

Time to get caught up.

DG

·
Premium Member
5,069 Posts
Holy smokes, great to have you back David!! Would love to catch up some time- PM me contact info, or give me a shout. Looks like you are down in Florida, and we spend a good bit of time down there each year. Hope all is well!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy Dale, thanks, its good to be back. Yep relocated to south FL in 2008, lovin every bit of it!, well except the HOAs that aren't too fond of trucks ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
I remember that name from my buddy Sean Roche...

If you're not in the the biz anymore, that should free you up for eventing, right? :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Josh. Nothing left from the old TRG days, but a lot of great memories. Gonna keep the 110 for awhile but stayed tuned, the frankenrover will be on the market soon (to make room for more fun)

Howdy Jeff B, how's everything in VA and Sean, hows he doing?

·
Premium Member
4,618 Posts
Howdy Jeff B, how's everything in VA and Sean, hows he doing?
Nice picture!

Sean tried to sell his Series truck but I think he was unsuccessful. He's still loitering around Pennsylvania...

Bob Steele also brought your name up not long ago; cant remember...maybe talking about his 109??

·
Premium Member
10,282 Posts
It's been a long time since I've been around. Some of you may remember me, and to some of you I'll be a fresh new face. Not in the business anymore but I am working on my 1967 109 Frankenrover, a 67 88 2a, and NAS 110 #95, along with a 73 mustang convertible.

Glad to see a bunch of familiar folks hanging out here.

Time to get caught up.

DG
You should come to MAR...
I recall calling you about 6 or 8 years ago just to say hello.
Hope all is going good for you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Howdy Robert, we did indeed swap lies and stories on several occasions. I do recall the year at MAR you brought the Dnepr! It's a bit of a trek for me now, maybe next year..

Hope all is well with you too.

DG

1 - 11 of 11 Posts