Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Few more parts left.....

Atlantic British Fuel Filter Relpacement Kit. New with filter, great for cutting off the rusted fittings around your existing fuel filter. Missing one scew clamp. $20 shipped. Part Number 8989, for Defender V8, Classic, and D1. ------SOLD------

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New Hayden 2626 Fan Viscous Clutch with the appropariate Dorman bolts to mount this to a Rover V8. This is the lighter GM clutch, so supposedly less noise but easier to source than the Rover VC. $35 shipped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Few more parts left.....

Atlantic British Fuel Filter Relpacement Kit. New with filter, great for cutting off the rusted fittings around your existing fuel filter. Missing one scew clamp. $20 shipped. Part Number 8989, for Defender V8, Classic, and D1.
I'll take it, what's your PayPal?

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bearing Stub Axle Swivel Pin Housng. FTC861. $8 shipped or $14 shipped for both.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is another Swivel seal kit and was suppose to be identical to the STC3321 above, but there only 6 seals in the sealed bag instead of the 7 that the one above has. Also missing lock washers. Perhaps the factory got it wrong or for a different axle than the intended 97 Defender? $13 shipped.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Viscous Clutch Sold.

$55 shipped for the rest of the parts...deal goes away if someone buys individual parts obviously.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
$45 shipped for remaining axle parts.
I'll take them. If it's the parts in posts 4-9.
PM me your paypal info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts