Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 3 of 59 Posts

· Premium Member
5,056 Posts
If you live in Virginia did you trailer the Land Rover Defender 90 there? If you drove a D-90 from Virginia to Colorado you got guts or youre a Land Rover tech. I took mine to the beach once and was a nervous wreck. Lol Would love to see more pictures!
I’ve daily driven the snot out of my 110 for years now. From Uncle Doug’s in Virginia to North Dakota oil fields in January one year, stayed/worked in ND for the winter (did 30+ below zero) from there it was down to South Dakota for a wind farm job. Wheeled all through the Badlands and Black Hills. From there on to Colorado and off road all the way through the mountain passes through the desert to Moab for the National Rally. Then back to SD. From there it was off to Iowa for another wind farm job for a couple of months then back to SD then in December it was off to Wisconsin for a month and a half. From there it was back down to the house in Western NC for a month then up to Toledo, OH for 3 months. That’s just one of my trips. So drive it and enjoy it, everything on the truck can be fixed or replaced.

· Premium Member
5,056 Posts
There are several posts that have disappeared from this thread!?! What happened to them???? Am I crazy??? What gives???

1 - 3 of 59 Posts