Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to say hi! i lived in sydney for two years and i caught the bug. I've been a member for a while now but never posted anything. ill be selling some perenties so take a look and please PM me with any questions. also forgive me being a NOOb I'm sure ill have plenty of stupid questions to ask. the pics are of my cars in AUS i had to sell the new one but i sent the parent over with me and i drive it in AZ!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
put it up for 28k plus shipping. i have access to many more if anybody is interested this is just my personal one

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
put it up for 28k plus shipping. i have access to many more if anybody is interested this is just my personal one
Yup. But you had it at $32k or $36k before that right? I see it up at $28k with a BIN that hasn't been hit yet with less than a day to go. Just seeing if you think $28k is the sweet spot or if these still need a bit more exposure/education (galv chassis, etc.) in the US to command that type of price since they're still RHD.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
28 will be the sweet spot. We have a few on a boat and close to that price has already been negotiated. And yes I do think with more education the price will go up so "act now" haha

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Yup. But you had it at $32k or $36k before that right? I see it up at $28k with a BIN that hasn't been hit yet with less than a day to go. Just seeing if you think $28k is the sweet spot or if these still need a bit more exposure/education (galv chassis, etc.) in the US to command that type of price since they're still RHD.
I think a few more people on Nantucket need to see them first! Then the price will follow...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts