Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling ARB bumper and Winch (winch is a Warn XD9000i). In perfect condition and never used by me or from how they look. No scratches, dents, or damage of any kind on ARB. Truck sits inside in conditioned environment so no rust on any parts. Can send more pics if someone wants more details. $1,450 or best offer. Cannot ship but can assist if someone wants to pick-up and/or arrange transport/carrier. It is located in Carmel, CA.

Also have 6 Hella Rallye 1000 - 100 watt lights (see in pics).

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phil, you're in my neighborhood. We go to SF all the time - takes 1.5 or so. Will be there on Sunday but without the defender.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
FYI, if you contact ARB in WA, they'll send you a replacement logo plaque (the one that fits into that empty spot on the passenger side).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is the fairlead swappable to a non roller style for synthetic line? Or are those gussets welded on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Is the fairlead swappable to a non roller style for synthetic line? Or are those gussets welded on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There's no such thing as a non roller style for rope, roller fairlead is best.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
Those gussets above the fairlead are an integral part of the bumper. The bumper is designed to be used with a Warn roller fairlead. I suppose you could bolt a Hawse fairlead in place instead, but it would look weird since the gussets for the roller would still be there.

No reason you can't use the roller with a synthetic line, so long as the rollers haven't been roughed up from being used with a wire cable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts