Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is an older style ARB bumper in very good shape. $750 obo and can ship via Fastenal at buyers expense.

Located outside of Norman, Oklahoma. I can deliver for free if on the route back to Denver.

FYI, pictures are from who I purchased the item from previously

Thanks,

Tyler

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For sale is an older style ARB bumper in very good shape. $750 obo and can ship via Fastenal at buyers expense.

Located outside of Norman, Oklahoma. I can deliver for free if on the route back to Denver.

FYI, pictures are from who I purchased the item from previously

Thanks,

Tyler

Update: Defender ARB Bumper

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I can't really see without the tape. What about rust? Is there any? Does it come with the two Hellas pictured?
Thanks,
Baird

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't really see without the tape. What about rust? Is there any? Does it come with the two Hellas pictured?
Thanks,
Baird
I believe the Hellas are still on and if so, then yes it does. I'll double check on Monday, but I believe it's a very clean bumper from what I can remember.

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Looks like the PO cut off the upper inner mounting tabs. Maybe because it was installed on an automatic transmission truck (the tabs need to be at least trimmed a bit in this case)?

Missing indicator lights(?)

Missing ARB sticker (ARB will send you a replacement).

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All good points. I'll take more detailed pictures on Monday for those interested.

Thanks,
Tyler

·
Premium Member
5,983 Posts
I don't think anyone is buying this bumper for collector value.

It has two holes on top and two holes on the bottom. Everything else is gravy. :)

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going to be in Norman am. Could I bring my tape measure and take a look?
On Monday? Sure can. I'll be in Oklahoma from Monday through Thursday and available to show whatever.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm usually a day late. This time a day early I'm meeting a guy Sunday am to pickup a set of Defender wheels. I'm about 2 1/2 hours away. To far to make a special trip. I just want to see if I could make it work on my Discovery.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bumper looks to be in good overall condition and the lights do come with it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts