Defender Source Forum banner

161 - 180 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
The cut rear guard material has been delivered for fabrication. I expect about a week to tumble and assemble then off to anodizing (+1 week). Tomorrow I will also drop off a large batch of guards and the two more grills that have been ordered for anodizing. Did everyone receive and install the guards and grills that I sent on Friday? If so, pictures!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Land Rover Owner International Spring Issue

A couple of you should have received your grills and guards today. Let me know how you like them! Also, I think that my products are featured in the Spring 2015 issue of Land Rover Owner International Magazine. Does anyone subscribe? Would you mind checking for me? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
Nice! So glad to hear it. I'm sitting on pins and needles over here, worrying that for some reason it won't fit for someone. It's not like I have had a broad sample of vehicles to test with. I'm proud of the boys at Black Label. They (like me) have put great care and effort into this. They look great on there. Glad you're happy.

Carl,

Just finished the install, and the fit and finish is amazing! Thanks again!:thumb:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Aside from moving the winch, it was a 2 minute job. Fits like a glove and it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

When you ship my rear guards, to the extent you have any additional hardware you can sell, I'd like to buy some more for backup. I already managed to lose 2 screws, par for the course . . .

Carl, also are the bottle openers able to nest in the grill or am I just making that up?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
A couple of you should have received your grills and guards today. Let me know how you like them! Also, I think that my products are featured in the Spring 2015 issue of Land Rover Owner International Magazine. Does anyone subscribe? Would you mind checking for me? Thanks!
Page 27 in LRO

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #174 (Edited)
Don't loose the unobtanium hardware! Yes I can get more for you. Did you loose two of the grill screws? Email or PM me and let me know exactly what hardware you need. Yes, the bottle openers nest inside the rear guard grills. About 8 of them in each square. 40 openers per rear guard set!

Aside from moving the winch, it was a 2 minute job. Fits like a glove and it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

When you ship my rear guards, to the extent you have any additional hardware you can sell, I'd like to buy some more for backup. I already managed to lose 2 screws, par for the course . . .

Carl, also are the bottle openers able to nest in the grill or am I just making that up?

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Rear Guard Wait List

2 sets of Rear Guard left.

NAS Rear Guard Set wait list:
1. Emah
2. Tiktaalik
3. snow686

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #179 (Edited)
Price Drop on Headlamp Surrounds!

In order to make an attempt to boost to the orders of the Aluminum Headlight Surround I am going to drop the price $20/set today. For those patient peeps who have already placed orders I will just apply that amount towards the shipping cost which is likely to be around that amount.

This headlight surround design is unlike anything currently on the market. It has the same trim around the headlight with the holes for the headlight adjustment. It sit inside the reveal instead of on top of it which creates a much cleaner, series look. Besides being durable, it can be anodized, painted, powder coated or left raw.

Help us get this unique Defender product into production!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
That's very generous of you! And that's on top of the D90 Source discount to boot! So a great deal for the early adopters!

Please pony up fellas. Some of us are already paid so we need to hit the minimum initial order to get these things made. Under all non-collision circumstances will you ever have to replace these.

161 - 180 of 321 Posts