Defender Source Forum banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,105 Posts
Which grills are you looking for the lights or the front radiator grill?
Goes across the front in between the headlights & covers the radiator.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #322
Reviving this thread to let you all know that I have a new product in development. There's still a ways to go before its production ready but I thought I'd post up and gauge interest levels. What is it you say? Well, its a modular cross bar/roof rack system. The design has flat vertical sides for mounting accessories, awnings etc. Its a boxy rack system designed for boxy trucks: Defenders, G wagens, FJ-40's, etc. Next week I'll be submitting the CAD for first round of metal prototyping and then there'll be refinements made from there. More to come on this. Let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Carl,
Any chance you have Grills or Headlight surrounds left over from the last production? If not would you be willing to do another batch?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #324
They've booth been sold out for a while. It's not out of the question that I will make an new batch but I have nothing scheduled as of yet. If I do make another production run the designs will be revised and improved. This new project that isn't Defender specific is a priority right now.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts