2. Tiktaalik
3. snow686
4. rtgoldenb

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Thanks David!

Yes, the orders to date cover 28.3% of the total tooling cost. Every order makes a big difference! I may also decide to put this project on a crowdfunding site to see if that'll speed things up a bit.

That's very generous of you! And that's on top of the D90 Source discount to boot! So a great deal for the early adopters!

Please pony up fellas. Some of us are already paid so we need to hit the minimum initial order to get these things made. Under all non-collision circumstances will you ever have to replace these.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Production Update

Both my fabricator and anodizer has been delayed a week. I'm currently scheduled to pick up the rear guards and remainder of grills tomorrow from the fabricator. I have also been promised that my small anodization order which has been sitting with them for two weeks will be ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon (can you tell I'm annoyed?).

Please keep in mind that all products may be subject to limited availability. The only two products that I currently plan to continue production of is the OEM Grill and the Headlight Surround. The small Guard set and The Rear Guard set are limited to the stock listed in the quantities below and I do not plan to make more once this stock sells out. I have one more slot for pre-ordering the Rear Guards then I'll submit a request to cut the final 5.

Pre-order Pricing.
Small Guard set: $240/set* - 15 sets left - Limited Quantity.
Rear Guard set: $280/set* - 1 set left - Limited Quantity.
Headlight Surround set: $340/set* - 20 sets left.
OEM Grill: $440/each* - 10 units left.
Tiktaalik Bottle Opener $16/each* - 15 units left.
*after the 20% D-Source Discount has been applied.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Not too late. The wait list is now full. Thanks! Those of you on the wait list, you can now go to my store and place the order for the rear guards. Anyone who might be interested in a set PM me and I will make additional units available on the web store. I will place the material & cutting order next Monday so that is the deadline for ordering a set. I do not plan to make more of these after this round.

NAS Rear Guard Set wait list (FULL).
1. Emah
2. Tiktaalik
3. snow686
4. rtgoldenb
5. Reese_D90

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
Update

Your grills and the first batch of rear guard orders were delivered to the anodizer last Friday. I will push them to deliver them this coming Friday April 10th but the last batch took 2 weeks so it could be anywhere from 1-2 weeks before they ship. Best case scenario they will ship out this Friday April 10th. Worst case will be the following Friday April 17th.

Please note that the quantities listed below marked "Final Quantity" means I will not be making any more once these quantities are gone.

Defender Source Pricing.
Small Guard set: $240/set* - 13 sets left - Final Quantity.
Rear Guard set: $280/set* - 1 set left - Final Quantity.
OEM Grill: $440/each* - 10 units left.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
As I suspected the parts won't be back from anodizing until next Friday. I am traveling next Friday April 17th which means that I can't pick them up and turn around for shipment until Monday April 20th. 10 more days essentially. Thank you for your patience. Please note that the quantities listed below marked "Final Quantity" means I will not be making any more once these quantities are gone.

Quantities still available:
Small Guard set: $240/set* - 12 sets left - Final Quantity.
Rear Guard set: $280/set* - gone - Final Quantity.
OEM Grill: $440/each* - 10 units left - Limited Quantity (Not sure when I'll make more).

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
Argh.

I had plans to pick up your orders from the Anodizer today so I could turn them around and ship them out to you. No such luck. They told me they will be done tomorrow. I plan on shipping them out tomorrow as well. You'll be notified with tracking once they go out. Sorry for the delay. I wish I had better control over the vendors. Also, the very final batch of rear guards is still a few weeks out.

Quantities still available:
Small Guard set: $240/set* - 12 sets left - Final Quantity.
OEM Grill: $440/each* - 10 units left - Final Quantity.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
Thanks! I don't have Land Rover Monthly. Can you post up a screenshot?

For those of you who have been patiently waiting for grills and the first round of rear guards, they have finally shipped. You should have received a notification from Fedex. If you have not, let me know. Let me know when you received them, how they fit and if there are any issues. Thanks for waiting!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Land Rover monthly

Thanks! I don't have Land Rover Monthly. Can you post up a screenshot?

For those of you who have been patiently waiting for grills and the first round of rear guards, they have finally shipped. You should have received a notification from Fedex. If you have not, let me know. Let me know when you received them, how they fit and if there are any issues. Thanks for waiting!
Carl here's the screenshots!

Attachments

181 - 200 of 321 Posts