Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now reproduced the AMR2043 NAS '94 warning light cluster. (We are working on the NAS '97 at the moment as the colors are different)

Here are some photos. We are selling the screen itself or the complete cluster.
Screen $39.99 plus shipping
Cluster $372.99 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
The icons on my 1992 200Tdi light cluster are faded beyond legibility. Do you have any plans to produce a screen with the glow plug symbol in place of the check engine symbol? Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think all the other symbols on this screen match the Tdi trucks.

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
The icons on my 1992 200Tdi light cluster are faded beyond legibility. Do you have any plans to produce a screen with the glow plug symbol in place of the check engine symbol? Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think all the other symbols on this screen match the Tdi trucks.
You can still buy those.

PRC8879 or AMR2628. The glow plug symbol is the choke symbol.

The one with the proper glow plug symbol was later (1996+), AMR4976 and may be around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the part numbers. My light module is working fine, though, so I was hoping to just get the screen with the symbols ($40 vs. several hundred).

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, we have the NAS 97 in production as well as the Diesel version. We will be selling them for much less than buying them genuine. I do not have the prices at the moment but I forecast them less than $50.
-Joe

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to clarify:
This is NOT a sticker that goes over your existing screen, this is the replacement screen.
This is a very easy refresh kit to do, 2 screws and 2 plugs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts