Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test fit this yesterday. We are developing a fit kit and will then offer the Alucabin 6.5 and 5.5 for install.

These have been developed for full size US market pick ups like the Tundra but fit on Defenders too. Nice coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Dude . . . my wife hates the 110 P/U and 130, but with one of these on - what's not to love? Oh well, I'm gonna go rebuild hubs and swivel balls - seems easy enough.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neat , what's the inside look like
At the moment, like the back of a pick up with a camper on and loads of car parts inside.

But later..

Only limited by your imagination, wallet and laws of physics.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dude . . . my wife hates the 110 P/U and 130, but with one of these on - what's not to love? Oh well, I'm gonna go rebuild hubs and swivel balls - seems easy enough.
That's the idea. Wife now conned into sleeping in back of pick up! Perfect.

·
Premium Member
11,304 Posts
A pair of Chacos or Keens, an Akubra hat some British khaki and a Land Rover logo on a fleece top with a camper conversion by Marcus and your wife is living your dream!

Reactions: Ephry73

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
I’ve jonesed after the Icarus for years and even had you quote me. But my wife hard nixed me. Said we have the tow around camper and she enjoys havig the base camp if I want to meander. I lost. I still want one for bachelor trips…. That Cabin looks the biz! I should buy a double cab 130 just to get it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts