Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 NAS D90 Wagon Green with upgraded motor 330 HP only 21,000 miles. $112,999

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump and price drop $107,999 for anybody here. New Rover arriving next week need the space.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The truck was previously sold to a buyer for $129,000 who backed out due to an error on the carfax from way back in 2005. They have an error showing 28,000 miles in 2005. Working with carfax to try and correct this. Not easy dealing with carfax but very close to getting them to correct. In any event drastic price drop to try and find it a good home as I am out of space and have a few other rovers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are very few photos of this vehicle on eBay and for the premium price you are asking, you will need to provide many more photos. Reading the description the odometer was replaced, which makes people question the true mileage. Why was the odometer replaced? You may be better off trying your luck at on BaT.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought the ad was clear on the odo question, however I apologize if it’s not. At just over 17,000 miles some modifications began with the goal of improving power up hills in Utah. Part of this was new lower gearing for more punch off the line to help with the hills. With the new gearing a new programmable odo was installed for better accuracy. I have the original odo reading just over 17,000 miles as well as extensive documentation. Shortly after when even more power was requested the entirety new built up motor was installed. The new odo has just hit 5,000 miles therefore just over 22,000 miles in total. Truck shows like super low mile pristine collector grade example. I have owned about 20 low mile defenders and have not seen many this pristine. I have also owned several ECR builds and I put this truck right at the top. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Looks like the driver side door color doesn’t match. Is that just in the picture? Beautiful D90 no doubt. Agree with providing more pictures.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy to provide any and all pics that any interested party would like to see. Dont think there are any issues with the paint anyplace on this truck but again happy to provide any pics and its available for inspection. The only issue I am aware of on the truck is headliner is starting to slightly sag. Priced aggressively IMHO. Thanks again for looking.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Beautiful truck, but I think the only way that you are going to get this kind of premium money for this truck is going to be with the original motor back in it. The motor and odo swap really detract from the value of it from a collector perspective.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As per the ad the original odometer goes to the next owner I have it. If somebody wanted I probably could get the the original motor for a small fee however not sure why anybody would want it. There is close to $100k of work in this truck and it drives way better with the upgrades. In terms of price/ "premium" everybody has their own opinions of values. IMHO there is certainly no premium here its being offered for less than a stock 22k mile 97D90 Wagon in this condition not at a premium. I have owned 4 ECR builds and this is just a nice IMHO. Thanks for looking open to any real offers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts