Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am Selling my 95! I rarely drive it and have no room for it! It is time to go. Located in Indianapolis, IN.

145k miles. Everything works on this RRC even the windows and sunroof. the most rust free Land Rover I have ever owned.

Some dickwad cut the carpet on the drives floor?...not sure why they did this. I never got around to fixing this. The drivers seat has a hole from wear. The drivers door speaker cover is missing. the good news is there is a cargo cover...so its a wash! The windshield is cracked

I'm at work right now. I will take some more photos when I get home. I will also add more details about this RRC. If have questions list them and I will answer them later today

$4,000 USD

edit: I also have a set of used 255/855-16 KM2s mounted on these same wheels and OME lift springs that are available if Interested.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
How much for the 255-85's with wheels?

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Damn, I've always wanted a white 95. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I used a windscreen from a 93 on my other 95. I used urethane sealant to bond it in. Then i used the the urethane to adhere the rubber around the edges. The only thing I wasn't happy with is... The 95 glass has the black around the edges so you can't see the dash thought it. I left mine clear so it didn't look as good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here are additional photos

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 RANGE ROVER 25TH LWB 4.6
88 Posts
Rovers North Have the Genuine 95 Windshields... be sure to order the seals also.

I just had a local shop install a windshield on my 95 and am thoroughly disappointed ... they used a 87-94 windshield and painted on the black around the edges re-used the old seals and to top it off the chinese glass has smears and fingerprints embedded into the glass.

Buy a parts car or get genuine!

Nice price on this 95 RRC .

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
In todays market this is a good value and a very nice looking truck. It is also rare for one to show up this close to me. If I wasn't heavy in 95 Classics I would be taking a serious look at this.
Good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.