Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 1995 NAS SW. The wire colors appear different than the standard 1995 soft top or the 1997 SW.
Looking for possible wires for heated windscreen (seemed to be in the 1993 110 vehicles) or rear heated screen. Also appears different positions of relays in books vs some A/C vehicles. Thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
1,645 Posts
Wiring diagrams for the 94/95 NAS trucks are unicorns. Even Land Rover seems to have lost tabs on them. You usually have to work off the 97 NAS truck diagrams for most things.

If someone comes across them, it would be amazing if it were shared. All the RAVE CDs I have, as well as the manuals DVDs from Rovers North all have 97 NAS.

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
It would be really strange if the wiring colors were truly different. The wiring colors follow a British standard and are the same for all British cars.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some diagrams show brown/pink other purple/yellow.
Connected to rear is Black and white that is not shown. This is a example of the problem.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Wiring diagrams for the 94/95 NAS trucks are unicorns. Even Land Rover seems to have lost tabs on them. You usually have to work off the 97 NAS truck diagrams for most things.

If someone comes across them, it would be amazing if it were shared. All the RAVE CDs I have, as well as the manuals DVDs from Rovers North all have 97 NAS.

Re: Wiring diagrams for NAS trucks

NAS 1993 (1994 similar) & 1997 links (see below) for workshop manuals - showing some wiring diagrams (I have no idea how to find 1995, maybe others know)

www.internet-tools.co.uk/landrover/Defender Workshop Manual (1993).pdf

www.internet-tools.co.uk/landrover/Defender%20Workshop%20Manual%20(1997).pdf

Referenced from this past post:Rewiring all rear lights - Electrical Issues

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Wiring diagrams for NAS trucks

NAS 1993 (1994 similar) & 1997 links (see below) for workshop manuals - showing some wiring diagrams (I have no idea how to find 1995, maybe others know)

www.internet-tools.co.uk/landrover/Defender Workshop Manual (1993).pdf

www.internet-tools.co.uk/landrover/Defender%20Workshop%20Manual%20(1997).pdf

Referenced from this past post:Rewiring all rear lights - Electrical Issues

Thx,
some circuits appear ROW and rear similar to 97 NAS

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Some diagrams show brown/pink other purple/yellow.
Connected to rear is Black and white that is not shown. This is a example of the problem.
white/black to element
15799651256751132379071.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts