Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have this on craigslist locally and only 1 girl has looked @ it.
Bought this 2.5 years ago locally with a miss. Quick compression check showed a burnt valve. Had the heads done with 3 angle valve job, etc and all new top end gaskets. Truck runs very strong for a 3.9. The dash and seats were transplanted from a 98 LSE to get rid of the curled original dash and gain leather seats. Replaced the starter, alternator and water pump and belt to insure reliability. My daughter drove this up in the DC area for the past two years. Got her something else. Toyed with using the drive train for a defender build since I know it and its in great shape but can't bring myself to part this one out. SE7 with two a/c units both working, rear jump setas have been removed to enlarge cargo area.
Usual easily remedied D1 sagging headliner, cruise not working, original stereo needs replacement, one the seams on the drivers seat leather has opened and needs to be restiched. I took the Old Man Emu springs off this one and removed the 235 85 16 mt's my daughter had on it but have these items if buyer is interested in them. Wheels on it are castors with michelins. Battery was just replaced this weekend. Have is on Craigslist for 2450.
Will take 2200 from a dsource member. Delivery may be possible, truck is very releiable, wouldnt hesitate to do a road trip with it. Follow link for pictures.

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/land-rover-discovery-1994/6428657078.html

·
Premium Member
11,693 Posts
Ran good into and out of the camp site during MAR.

·
Premium Member
11,693 Posts
Reverse action is what UD needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.