Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am have a set of four 7.50x16 Mud Tires with near full tread that I wanted to test the waters on interest for selling them in the near future. Different brands front and rear as well as a little side wall dry rot. I've been running them on a daily driver so good to go and no leaks, etc. I'm not looking to ship so local to southern CA preferred and would be willing to trade on some parts if you have a PS gearbox or maybe something else interesting that might be useful.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
They look like the old Cooper Discoverer STT, is that what they are?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two are Olympic Steeltrek tires (not sure if they are tube or tubeless until I can look closer) and two are Michelin 4x4 - O/R tubeless

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tires are off the truck. They come with the tubes in all 4. Plenty of tread and in good shape. $400 obo. local pickup in Hollywood, CA I'm not too interested in trying to ship them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Road trip this weekend and need these out of the back of my truck. $200 local only

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Considering any trades.
Don't need the clutter in the garage unless it is something I plan to put back on the truck or use around the house. Open to offers.
A car stereo with navigation would be a nice trade if you have one and need tires.
I also am looking for an on board air tank
additional fuel tank,
large power inverter,
110 hard top roof only in poor condition,
LED signal lights for the front only,
modern headlights,
new weather strip for a 110 everywhere,
even work on my truck fixing some trans and axle seal leaks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts