Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I have 5 Swamper TSL's, size 38/12.50/15 for sale or trade.....
4 of the tires have even wear...all with approx 55-60% tread left....
The outer lugs on a few of the tires have chunks in them, but nothing on the interior tread themselves...
3 tires have dry-rot near the rim, but have been sealed (at some expense $$$), so they hold air on road and off, and can be deflated and re-inflated without ANY cause for concern...been done multiple times!!! There probably in better condition now, then when I got them...
The fifth tire is the spare, and has been grooved by the previous owner...It holds air and has tread left, and will make a good spare....

They're mounted on rims right now, so it will cost me $20 to dismount them since I''m keeping the rims...
I'm looking to get $450 obo...or trade for 4 or 5 smaller tires 35's or 36's, preferably SWAMPERS of the same rim size...15" with atleast 60 % tread left
I'm located in Marblehead, Mass, but would be willing to meet somewhere to sell or trade....
The only reason I'm selling/trading these, is because I want to get a bit more clearance in my wheel wells, and I underestimated just how big 38's really are when I bought them...
Thanks,
Ben Ziskind
[email protected]
860 - 727 - 0868

1 - 1 of 1 Posts