Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 Michelin XZL tires $400 2 have splits in the tread the others look good.. can bring to mar

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$200 for all tires

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for the new year tires pending wolfes coming

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I'm heading up to Maine Saturday, could bring up for you. I'm 10 minutes from Ron and I owe you one!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some one

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
What's their age? If they're like 5 years old I'd toss them. Not trying to harm your sale. Just trying to emphasize safety. :)

Tires Expire in Six Years - Tire Safety Group
If safety is the main concern in your life then you have absolutely, positively have NO business ever riding in a Defender much less owning one. Quit shitting on other peoples For Sale threads.

Those XZLs are made of iron and they will be fine.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$200 for all tires : )

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
If safety is the main concern in your life then you have absolutely, positively have NO business ever riding in a Defender much less owning one. Quit shitting on other peoples For Sale threads.

Those XZLs are made of iron and they will be fine.
That's like something Donald Trump would say.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Tires Expire in Six Years - Tire Safety Group

-Special thanks goes out to BF Goodrich, Bridgestone Corp, Goodyear Tire Corp, and Firestone Inc. for providing the grant proceeds to conduct this research.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
So, me telling you to stop shitting on someone else's for sale thread sounds like Donald Trump to you. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
11,911 Posts
No reason to jump down Chip's throat. Its a used tire thread with no pics and tires are one area that could be of concern for safety and if Ron's description of a crack is anything like his description of sand blasting, odds are they do belong in the trash.

GLWTS

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
No reason to jump down Chip's throat. Its a used tire thread with no pics and tires are one area that could be of concern for safety and if Ron's description of a crack is anything like his description of sand blasting, odds are they do belong in the trash. GLWTS
Still rules are rules

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pending sale .... have 5 wolf rims for sale..... very nice .... $500 for 5 green

1 - 20 of 20 Posts