Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to mate up the fuel rail to my fuel lines on my 110, and need to know the size of the fitting so I can make some high pressure line with a male end. Anybody know it off the top of your head? Yes, I did search....

TIA,
Kent

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Nope. But coincidentally I'm swapping mine out this weekend. I'm happy mail you my old one if that will help for any reason.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. But coincidentally I'm swapping mine out this weekend. I'm happy mail you my old one if that will help for any reason.
You're old fuel line with male fitting? If that's what you mean, then yes I'll take it.

Thx,
Kent

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping this thread. Still 100% clueless about the compression fitting on the fuel rail. Someone MUST know the specs, right? At this point, the only thing keeping me from completing my swap, and my engine from running is this fuel fitting. No fuel = no V8 rumble....

I sure would love to drive this thing to the first ever Loudoun HH next week....

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Bumping this thread. Still 100% clueless about the compression fitting on the fuel rail. Someone MUST know the specs, right? At this point, the only thing keeping me from completing my swap, and my engine from running is this fuel fitting. No fuel = no V8 rumble.... I sure would love to drive this thing to the first ever Loudoun HH next week....
kent you might call Wally at Loudoun RoVa. I haven't seen him in months but I'm sure he's still kicking around.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can pull one from my old 3.5…. should be the same size.
The fuel line/fitting that goes from the pump to the fuel rail? If it fits, I'll take it. PM me your price with shipping to 22150.

Thanks,
Kent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts