Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Performance upgrade Generation III Bosch fuel injectors - 4-hole fuel nozzle
List price includes one (1) fuel injector with o-rings - Purchase a complete matched set of 8

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
I used the yellow Volvo Bosch injectors. You can get a set of 8 rebuilt and flow tested for ~$150 on eBay

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine were rebuilt Ford 5.0s from South Bay Injectors. But, they didnt have notches for the fuel rail clip which was suspect and everything I have seen in my truck points to an internal leak. I guess Ill pull them all and test them.

Thanks for the options though. Good to have a list that people have actually used and know they work.

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have a model number or Volvo model year for the bosch injectors? Seems like a lot of options even when they are narrowed down to yellow.

I used the yellow Volvo Bosch injectors. You can get a set of 8 rebuilt and flow tested for ~$150 on eBay

·
Premium Member
7,168 Posts
1986-1993 Mustang 19lb injectors.

Reactions: owen

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1986-1993 Mustang 19lb injectors.
Yep that’s what mine are now. They have no notch for the fuel rail clip and while I see no external leaks I am losing fuel pressure very quickly after shutting the truck off. I have tested everything I could and it all points to a leaky fuel injector.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts