Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 5 in pretty good shape. Not sure on mileage but they are a few years old. 2 have around 50% tread and 2 have around 30% tread. One is adequate for a spare. One has a screw in it and will need to be plugged. They would make a great set for offroad but I recently put 1200 miles on them with no issues. $350 for the set. Plenty of life left.

Looking to sell as a set, picked up in Laytonsville, MD

Pics here: Bfg mud terrain km2 tires 255/85r16 33"

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
I could probably bring em down but I'm in southern Maryland, about 2 hrs from laytonsville. If the seller can get them down here I could drag them down to MAR.

·
Premium Member
1,075 Posts
PSCHULER, any chance you could meet me somewhere around the beltway with these? I'm about an hour and 15 minutes south west of the beltway in St Mary's Co. There is a possibility I may be able to get up to Montgomery Co but not sure yet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey guys - these are paid for but I don't really need them after getting the d1s and tires from Wolf Fab.

Anyone else interested in these who's local??

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
142 Posts
At MAR with these. We're at the top of the hill with the Roanoke clan. I've got interest on a pair at the moment but would like to sell all by tomorrow...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts