Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found what I needed.

Looking for a good 200tdi radiator, intercooler, and assembly. I have a 300tdi rad, intercooler and assembly for trade but radiator is bad. Would be interested in 200tdi hard pipes and hoses as well.

I'm in Eastern Long Island. Please pm if you have all or any in good condition.

Found what I needed.

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
I have one with an electric fan instead of the huge shroud and clutch fan.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I have a 200TDi radiator, intercooler, & fan shroud. And maybe some pipes. They were good take offs, so I don't need to trade, if that's all you're looking to do.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could use all of it and the pipes too if you have them. Would be happy to pay vs. trading if they’re in good shape. Just let me know.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ok, let me dig around in that box of stuff tomorrow & see what I have. I'll take some pics for you & send by tomorrow night (the 26th)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I do remember that my radiator got a hole in it but it was professionally patched. It was working just fine. I replaced everything up there at the same time, they're all take-offs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well the good news is that I found the intercooler & what appears to be the frame. See pic

Sorta -bad news - apparently I don't have the take-off radiator. So would you take an extra folding step instead? LOL no really, just hang on. Mechanic thinks I left it with him. He's looking for it now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ok found my radiator. Pics attached. One is a closer review of the repair by the radiator shop. That was done many years ago & it ran just fine afterward.
We were able to keep the hard pipes, so all I have available are what's shown in the pic above & the radiator itself.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still looking. Just to be clear, payment will be made via paypal or cash in person unless you're a well known member.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Turbo/intercooler ducting. I need the bottom hard pipe NTC5628 and the 4 hoses that go to it and the top intercooler pipe (I can find those new now).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts