Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks I've made the difficult decision to sell my beloved 110. I love driving her and she is a beast of a vehicle. Beautiful inside and out. Rebuilt 200tdi engine has 25k miles on it as does the 5 speed transmission. The vehicle was originally built by The Landrovers in Amsterdam

Lots have gone into this project over the last few years improving upon the already solid work the The Landrovers had done.

Includes:
Ministry of Defender PUMA Dash conversion
Ministry of Defender HVAC system
Automatic Windows on front/middle row windows
Ashcroft rebuilt LT77 transmission
Bosch fuel pump
Rebuilt 200tdi engine
Rebuilt Turbo
Soundproofed roof, engine bay, tunnel, seat bases, and doors with dynamat
5 x LR Boost 16" wheels
BFG Mud Terrain KO2 255/85 tires
Aluminum wheel spacers
Every body panel sandblasted, primed, and repainted with Arles Blue. Roof was done in Alpine White
Exmoor second captain's chairs installed with middle cubby box; will come with original bench seat in matching brown diamond pattern leather
Second row seatmod for additional legroom
Sunroof
rubber seals throughout (windows, door frames etc)
seat belts
Exmoor carpet throughout
LR rubber floor mats
LED lights and headlights all around
Safety Devices RBL 182 NAS external roll cage
Custom Roof rack mounted to the roll cage
Safety Devices ladder
Safety Devices NAS front and rear bumpers
Terrafirma Tree Sliders
Rear gas strut on tailgate
SOFT Bearmach engine and transmission mounts
8 Inch touchscreen stereo
New FULL ROOF SLIDING WINDOWS & QUARTER TINTED WINDOW KIT 15% tint
LR OEM HD springs currently installed (3/4" rear lift)
(Old Man Emu 755 springs come with the vehicle (1.5" rear lift))

Vehicle is located in North Georgia

Entertaining offers of at least $75k

Attachments

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
GLWS. They do really nice work, have seen a few of their trucks in person, very high quality builds.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Also, I got the entire vehicle rewired, push button start with security chip, 2 dome lights with door switches all around + a beautiful Motolita LR steering wheel installed.

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
I visited Josh and his 110, as I've been thinking of adding another truck to my fleet. My wife wants me to build an LR4, since i already own a 110. This truck is everything Josh says it is, and you will not be disappointed. Fantastic truck.

GLWS, Josh.... wish it was mine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I visited Josh and his 110, as I've been thinking of adding another truck to my fleet. My wife wants me to build an LR4, since i already own a 110. This truck is everything Josh says it is, and you will not be disappointed. Fantastic truck.

GLWS, Josh.... wish it was mine.
Thanks, Kelbo! It was great meeting you and your 110 is a beauty. I appreciate you letting me take her for a spin.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump

thanks for the offers y'all.

She's in the shop this week getting new wheel cylinders installed, new wiper motor and a tune up. she's ready for that perfect buyer.

I'm turning my attention to a project 130. Can't WAIT to start that project with my son. Thanks y'all!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
This is a beautiful truck and I’m sorry I’m not currently in the market because it’s just about perfect in my eyes.

I feel it would do quite well on BaT. The market is strong there for restored ROWs and another 200tdi The Landrovers build just sold in the 90’s.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
thanks, Mac. Love this truck! The Landrovers did a fantastic job.

Also, a few have asked about the black paint on the rear roof. I sprayed that last year as an experiment as I was thinking about getting the whole roof professionally painted black. I wanted to see how it would look. It is only Plasti-Dip and peels right off to reveal the rest of the Alpine White roof.

Additional Photos uploaded

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More Photos

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts