Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped for a 200tdi and this thing has been sitting in the bed of my landy for months now. It's a 2.5na diesel from an exmod 110. It comes with every part already bolted to the engine* (*i make no promises ) it's in decent shape but could use new hoses/rubbers/radiator as these are cracking and beyond their life. It has 156k-ish kilometers on it and had a fresh head gasket when I pulled it, but it was misfiring a cylinder. I think it was because I didn't bleed the lines correctly.

Free- you pay shipping. I listed it as free for pickup a few months ago, but no one responded, so I'm trying again. Anything not gone in 1 month will be scrapped as I'm sick of it taking up space. I would like to see it go to a good home, but at this point it can rot in a dump for all I care.

619-701-1884 call me any time, seriously. I don't check here very often, so call/text and leave a pm just to be sure. I will part it out. 2.5na stuff is expensive, so please take anything you want.

·
Premium Member
7,363 Posts
I swapped for a 200tdi and this thing has been sitting in the bed of my landy for months now. It's a 2.5na diesel from an exmod 110. It comes with every part already bolted to the engine* (*i make no promises ) it's in decent shape but could use new hoses/rubbers/radiator as these are cracking and beyond their life. It has 156k-ish kilometers on it and had a fresh head gasket when I pulled it, but it was misfiring a cylinder. I think it was because I didn't bleed the lines correctly.

Free- you pay shipping. I listed it as free for pickup a few months ago, but no one responded, so I'm trying again. Anything not gone in 1 month will be scrapped as I'm sick of it taking up space. I would like to see it go to a good home, but at this point it can rot in a dump for all I care.

call me any time, seriously. I don't check here very often, so call/text and leave a pm just to be sure. I will part it out. 2.5na stuff is expensive, so please take anything you want.
text sent

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Front timing cover has been claimed by hokie173 and will be pulled on Saturday Aug 1st. If someone wants the entire engine, you have until Saturday to claim it, or it will be short a timing cover.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I will take the whole shebang if you can get it to Fastenal......

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Fastenal shipping form filled out. I need the store code from where it will be shipping from. Once completed I will email you a copy.......

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Sorry guys. Could not resist. Those that wanted parts please let me know. I will be more than happy to help out. Depends on what you want...pay for shipping and its yours.....hell buy beers and I will deliver....with in reason of course....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts