Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the 2.5NA/19J power steering bits:

Power steering pump from n/a or TD defender
power steering reservoir
the bracket which holds the pump to the engine
pipework
crank pulley - needs two grooves, both same diameter
power steering belt

Anyone have any (or all) of the above laying around from an engine swap?

·
Registered
759 Posts
I believe I have the pump and bracket and possibly a reservoir. I'll take look when I get home this afternoon.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Looks like I have the pump, bracket and pulley. This was a running motor a couple years ago, I presume the pump is good but no guarantee. Your welcome to them no charge, just shipping. Should be able to fit them in large USPS flat rate box for $22. Might be a day or two before I can separate them from the motor. Shoot me PM if interested. IMG_20200420_154659.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Looks like I have the pump, bracket and pulley. This was a running motor a couple years ago, I presume the pump is good but no guarantee. Your welcome to them no charge, just shipping. Should be able to fit them in large USPS flat rate box for $22. Might be a day or two before I can separate them from the motor. Shoot me PM if interested. View attachment 444962

thats a DEAL since the pump alone is $350 for aftermarket and the engine side bracket is NLA.

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I’ve tossed 2 of these setups in the last few years. Really regretting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Anyone else have any 2.5NA power steering parts they no longer need/want.
I'm looking to add power steering and hoping to not have to buy everything new.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Forming an orderly queue, I am also looking for power steering parts for a 2.5 TD (19J) LHD. Specifically the bracket, pulleys, and plates. If anyone has that lying around I’m happy to give them a new home. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts