Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is all pickup only as I dont really want the hassle of shipping and that way you know exactly what you're getting.

2.25 5main bearing motor with all the accessories on the motor. will need to replace one freeze plug. I'll dig around and see if i can find the one i removed. Had a bit of a blunder in the shop and put a hole in one I removed so i cld match up with a new one but stopped project before i got around to it. $700

Fairey Overdrive $800

Misc dash panels series 2&3 i think.

Discovery D1 Complete Front and Rear Axles minus sway bars $350

Email is easiest [email protected] Will add pics this weekend and will try to add more to list. Everything OBO. Open to trades. Looking for 5door tub. Dracut MA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I guess this is finally my chance to ask... I've been hanging around these boards for years and always wondered, what exactly does RURR stand for?

·
Premium Member
15,172 Posts
Rover Underground Rail Road

Basically people just drop stuff off and pick stuff up for each other in their travels to save on shipping.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure how much help I can be with the axles but I have a friend going to Dillon SC next week. He's going down for work with one of the owners of our company so he cldnt really going driving off course. But if someone was willing to meet him near the job site or hotel they cld pick it up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts