Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Are you stocking me. I can handle another one in the garage no worries.
Not stalking, but does Josh knows the location and back story on most Defenders in North America. I have heard rumors that his Defender Tracking Center rivals the NSA when it comes to NAS intel.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally tried on the Badger Gutter Kit Bikini top - pics added above. Much better in my opinion than the non-GK (at least when it's colder) as you have no gaps on the sides.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha didn't you just buy one? Plus he already made that mistake once! :)
Just to beat Josh to the punch - I'm about to make the same mistake again - this will soon be for sale. Just moving to a new type of toy - likely a 991 Turbo S. I'll be back to a Defender inevitably I'm sure. Consigning this at a local dealer so should be listed in a few days but price will be high and it'll be sitting in my garage until she sells so a few more rides to enjoy :)

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Just to beat Josh to the punch - I'm about to make the same mistake again - this will soon be for sale. Just moving to a new type of toy - likely a 991 Turbo S. I'll be back to a Defender inevitably I'm sure. Consigning this at a local dealer so should be listed in a few days but price will be high and it'll be sitting in my garage until she sells so a few more rides to enjoy :)
The wording is pretty damn fluffy but otherwise not terrible.

Land Rover Defender 2dr Convert | eBay

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
I still can't believe you're selling it - am I the only one who remembers your old posts of agony and pain as you complained you couldn't find one worth purchasing and how you should have never sold your first one?!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I still can't believe you're selling it - am I the only one who remembers your old posts of agony and pain as you complained you couldn't find one worth purchasing and how you should have never sold your first one?!
To answer you, yea you're the only one who remembers that :). Yea a little extra fluff in the ad but not bad - I just now asked them to remove all that Defender history copy as that has nothing to do with NAS 90's. Like I said prob will return to a Defender just want to change styles now - D90s are always for sale so will be back.

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
Nicest driven and restored ST I've ever seen. GLWS.

P.S. Don't go killing yourself with all that hp and aerodynamics before you can get back in the LR saddle! ;-) Have a good time cheating on us with your German mistress.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts