Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Defender, last year this time I stated and complete restore to on this truck to bring it back to better than new condition. Frame off paint job, ALL rust issues fixed, powder coated galvanized chassis swap. Every nut and bolt basically replaced. Goal was to keep it stock but make it new. Someone will get a turn key defender for a great deal. 93,580 original miles $64900

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/d/wilmington-1997-land-rover-defender-90/7023670656.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think its mainly from the craigslist ad but no guys I will not take 50k for the truck. I priced it at a fair price I believe for what your getting.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm pretty certain Osprey currently has this truck listed on eBay (with the black wheels) at a "slightly" higher price. At least it certainly appears to be the same exact truck when I look at the eBay ad.

If I recall correctly this is an Osprey rebuild, and it was also listed on BAT a couple months back.

I'm not trying to send this post down the "Osprey" rabbit hole, as that tale has been fully vetted in many other threads. But want to bring attention to other forums that this truck is/has been listed.

Honestly looks like a nice rebuild in the pictures. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts