Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am selling my 1997 Land Rover Defender 90. It's in excellent condition and runs and drives very well. I thought I would keep this car forever but have to sell it due to family circumstances.

• Asking $60,000
  • Texas title in hand
  • Automatic transmission
  • D90 2 Door Hard Top
  • 85,000 miles with very few miles put on it in the last two years
  • 4.0L V8 Gasoline
  • Custom green paint (a matte army green)
  • Custom tires + spare (Steel Radial Sport King tires, LT285/75R16, 33 inches)
  • A/C system
  • Upgraded radio and sound system
  • Snorkel
  • Brush Guard
  • Winch
  • Flood lights
  • Hannibal luggage rack
  • Sun roof
  • Custom bumper
  • Running boards
  • Ladder
  • Bonnet protectors
  • Mobile radio transceiver (2-way radio)
  • Shovel and jack accessories
  • Small amount of rust

The Land Rover Defender was only sold in the United States from 1993 to 1997, and fewer than 7,000 vehicles were brought into North America. The 1997 D90 model was the only model made with an automatic transmission, making this car an extremely rare find. All other North American Defenders are manual. This is a true "North American Spec" Defender, and the 1997 D90 is arguably the best vintage of this vehicle.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hi, could you post some photos of the usual problem areas: bulkhead, foot wells, door bottoms, frame outriggers and rear crossmember?

Also can you provide the badge number and VIN?

This would interested folks more information on the rig's condition and history.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To answer everyone's questions, I bought the car in this color and did not have it repainted. The only other place I've listed this car is on eBay motors: Land Rover Defender D90 | eBay.

The VIN is SALDV324XVA121536 and the badge number is 2244. I will post pictures of the problem areas you mentioned as soon as I can.

Lastly, this is not the truck Jack Osbourne owned.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
To answer everyone's questions, I bought the car in this color and did not have it repainted. The only other place I've listed this car is on eBay motors: Land Rover Defender D90 | eBay.

The VIN is SALDV324XVA121536 and the badge number is 2244. I will post pictures of the problem areas you mentioned as soon as I can.

Lastly, this is not the truck Jack Osbourne owned.
Maybe I was thinking about when it was RMR4x4.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.