Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, this is not the 1996 Trek that sold today for $22,225.00 on bringatrailer.com... but it's close. Mine has fewer miles and the same minimal corrosion (it's originally a Texas, then North Carolina car)... but its not an XD. The original for sale thread is here with far more details:

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/f8/96-discovery-1-sd-5spd-for-sale-124585.html

I bought it last fall from a reputable board member and had it shipped to me here in Vermont. I added about 30 miles before putting it into storage, where it is now. Has never seen a salty road.

Have just fallen into another Rover opportunity that I can't pass up - I have to live within a marital "two Rover limit" agreement. Why I ever agreed to those wedding vows... Clearly early Discovery models are starting to get recognized, since classic Range Rover prices have gone the way of aircooled 911s. $6,800.00/b.o. - quite a bit less than it cost for me to purchase, ship and register.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Can definitely vouch for this truck, one I will regret selling down the road and would buy back if I didn't just buy a RRC and Series 3 in the last few months.

Hate to see you sell Frank but I know it will go to a good home!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.