I'm selling my 1996 Defender 110 that I have been daily driving for about six months. It is a Spanish import and had no rust when I got it except for a small area on the right floorboard (the normal spot from the foam sponge). The truck is very original and drives great. It has about 260K miles on the body, but it has a replacement engine. Judging by how it drives and from looking at the engine, both my mechanic and I believe the engine was rebuilt when it was installed (all the seals look new/fresh). However, true miles are unknown. I will list what I have done to it while I have had it below. It is a great driver, starts right up every time and I love the originality of it, but time to move on to another project. PA title in hand.

FYI, the truck needs a bath and the undercarriage needs to be power washed after doing the power steering lines, but it has been pretty cold here so I have been waiting until it warms up a bit.
  • Transfer Case Resealed
  • New Oil Cooler Lines
  • New Power Steering Lines
  • Installed Allisport Oil Breather Tank and New Hoses
  • Rear Windows Removed and Rebuilt with New Rubber Seals (I have all new window latches on their way as well)
  • New Stereo and Speakers Installed
  • New Door Cards Installed
  • Swing Out Tire Carrier Installed
  • Rust on Floor Repaired (rusty part of the panel was cut out and replaced with a new YRM panel)
  • New Rubber Flooring and Center Console Installed
  • New Steering Wheel Installed
  • Raptor Engineering Binnacle Installed
  • Dual USB Installed in Dash
  • I'm sure there are some other things I am forgetting...

***Also, I have a brand new All Wheel Trim top, frame and military seatbelt bar as well. These can be included/installed for an additional cost (we can discuss).

I am open to offers and trades.