Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
This image should be in the thread about safety - child seat dead center of the vehicle. Beautiful ride.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
Nice truck. Personally, I would take out the 4 jump seats. If you wanted the bench to match the front seats you could get a leather one that came out of a Beluga truck or get custom Exmoor covers through RN.

·
Premium Member
12,016 Posts
its clean but is a 95 with 150k miles really fetching $75k now?
John,

It is Brent's truck for sale so probably shouldn't question the price in a for sale ad even though his method of listing wasn't great.

You have seen the truck in person. It's a great truck with extensive work to it.

Td5 dash, both sets of seats (not at same time) full doors, redone top, etc.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys. I agree my add sucks. Will post a better add and pics soon. Will play ball on price for the right buyer. Not looking to fire sale it though. I have had the truck for a while with mixed emotions on selling it. Engine was rebuilt, top end when I bought it around 100k. Pricing the extras adds up but not wanting to strip it to sell it. Still on the fence.

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
barrys right.
It's "Barry is correct!" ;-)

Beautiful truck! Love everything you did. Custom rear guards? Not just custom, those look like JSQ's! Sooooo jealous. Just awesome!

Oh, and I want that nudge bar set when the new owner goes stock or steel. Seriously! Please give them my contact info because you know it's 99% likely to be removed for something HD or mall crawl cred.

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Love this Defender. GLWS. I'm about 6 months out from acquiring a defender again. This would perfect but timing is off.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Took the wheels off yesterday to clean the brake dust off them. Shot a few picks of the underside. Original owner had it undercoated from new. Its been flaking off over the years. I took a wet rag on a few spots to show what it looks like under it. I never drove it in the rain so you can see a good amount of LA road grime underneath.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Nice D90!

If it would help your sale, I would buy your JSQ rear QPG's .... :grin

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
Haha! Damn Semantics! ;-)

Again, gorgeous ride and good luck with the sale! I wouldn't change a thing. Yanking that td5 dash would suck and it's clearly a tasteful mod that most would desire anyways.

Personally, I think stripping it to stock would be an exercise in futility as I've watched these trucks get boned out only to be rebuilt nearly identically as before. I think it would be fun to keep track of the same truck getting cycled through the mods.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Line-x ed Floor Plates, Kick Panel, and Lids. Bulkhead rust free, Used Rustoleum Sunburst "Close match" to cover peeled paint from leaking master in the past. Not hiding anything. Never installed a winch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
Just gorgeous. Nice work on matching up the paint, even where it really doesn't matter. I'm still dealing with my clutch leaking all over my toes. Can't drive in flips anymore. My floors are rhino so the dot4 isn't a problem.

Again, I'm happy to buy that whole nerf brush set up if you bone it out. Glwts

1 - 20 of 52 Posts