Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
Your truck looks pretty good! Did you have that Borla installed? I've never seen them turned sideways like that. Love the rack!

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Very clean except for small spot behind the gas pedal where I get a breeze! ;-) I hate to replace the bulk head for something small. Can those forward footwell areas be replaced easily or is it a torch job? The floor mats band-aid the problem nicely! ;-)

I Didn't mean to start a thread when registering. I just had gone to upload a photo or two and realized I needed to register to do it. It's only been 7 years or so ;-) The tip was just a weld on and bent from when I got it. I wish it was borla. One of the previous owners installed a glasspack and although it sounds nice, not obnoxiously loud, just throaty, it would be nice to have a clean and complete catback ss Borla. I too live the SD racks. They carry my kayaks ironically like as if they were made to! I'll put up a puck to highlight. I have a Hannibal tent now so I'll need a flat deck up there to make it work soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts