Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to sell my 1994 Defender 90, located in Charleston SC. 116,xxx miles. Last year the following items were addressed along with other things I've forgotten: oil cooler lines, transmission swapped for new R380, clutch, all fluids changed to Red Line, less than a year old surrey top, brand new Rovers North soft top, original hard top, muffler, exterior hardware, new A frame ball joint, serviced swivel housings, painted bumpers/roll cage/wheel wells, window quick releases, marine speakers, new Garrison window channels, and I'm sure there are many things I'm forgetting. Runs/drives as it should, I'm the 3rd owner spent most of its life in San Antonio. No rust, couple of chips in the windshield, and some cracks in the dash.. Looking to recoup what I have invested @ $65000. It doesn't have to go, but it will free up some money for other projects.

Attachments

·
Registered
707 Posts
Pics of the undercarriage, rear cross member, driver / passenger floor boards, and door bottoms will help your cause, if you’re willing to share more in the For Sale thread.

Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
738 Posts
One benefit to these early '94s, in my opinion, is the added security of the cage along the inner fender of the rear tub that connects "B" and "C" pillars. I never bought the claim that the running boards on NAS 110s were there for side impact protection compliance, but these seem to add a level of safety for occupants in the rear seat of a 90.

I always wondered why they did away with them mid-'94.

·
Premium Member
3,425 Posts
Good looking Landy, it looks like your upper outer concave washers on the rear shocks is back to front? concave should be facing in. or it could be just the light?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Sorry for the hijack but what color is the gtb?
Red over black leather with navy blue carpets. Mechanically excellent, Interior is excellent, paint has some issues. LMK if interested. I’m looking for another ST D90. Thanks. PS seller, congrats on the sale!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts