Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LHD 300 TDi with ~130K miles. Green with sand colored soft top. Excellent condition

Pics were taken by Landrover center at the docks in Liverpool prior to shipping.

The PDF file called "Links" has the links to the original advertisement for the vehicle by the Landrover center in the UK as well as my post which includes a pic of the vehicle in NJ (but before it got NJ plates)

I bought the vehicle from the Landrover center in the UK 3 years ago and stored it in the UK until this summer (to meet 25 year old rule), it is now in NJ with a clean NJ title.

Before shipping the Landrover center was given a free hand to do anything required to make the vehicle run for next 10 years - new seals, brake pads, repainted bumpers and hoops for soft top, new canvass, new battery, swivel kit x2, new speedo (replaced km/h with mp/h), radio and aerial (receipts available).

Was going to keep in NJ but a death in the family is forcing me to relocate back to the UK, hence the sale.

Landrover center offered to sell vehicle for me (10% commission), they suggested 29K pounds which equates to ~$39K. I will accept reasonable offers over $30K

Since importing to US vehicle has done ~130 miles. Drives and looks great, only issue is some belt whine.

Cheers
Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
Paul, you'll probably draw more interest with some more info...LHD? What does it have for engine & transmission? Petrol or diesel? GLWS

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
The pdf file linked says 300tdi and the shifter is manual, looks R380 to me.

Nice truck. I’d like to see more pictures. GLWS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, but ultimately decided that an NAS 90 ST was for me. I'm going to purchase the white 90 NA from D90drvr that was recently posted. If you have any questions about it, please let me know. I'm no expert in any means.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I haven't seen this 90, but I have Paul's other ROW 90, a LHD 200TDi SW, here at my shop. Paul is one of those characters that wants the car he sells to be as nice a car as he would like to buy!

Good luck with this sale, Paul! And FYI, the headliner is going into the 200 tomorrow.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts