Defender Source Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
I always thought it was a scam.
You guys are ridiculous.......if anything I’ve been more than transparent.......your more than welcome to call Stefan at Legendary motor car and he will gladly attest to my defenders condition........like I told Stefan,money talks and BS walks....as far as the border being closed,that only applies to pedestrian traffic.......shipping companies are still flowing as an essential service.......call for a quote .....I’d gladly deliver It to any shipping company in Ontario ..........or give them my address
69 st.joseph rd
Moonbeam,Ontario
P0l 1V0
Or call me any time at 705 335 1129

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
It's the cryptic responses that are irksome.. we can't get a straight answer, a la BlackRangie.

This site operates best on transparency and is why Land Rovers sell here with strong results... not so with this listing.
Get help man...

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Get help man...
Frank,I’m quite surprised that your still giving me the gears.....you started asking me questions in pm 4 months ago,which I answered openly,.....then with the texting,again I answered all your questions promptly,I went out and took pics for you ......I thought that you were a serious buyer,but now I realize that your just a tire kicker........you probably don’t believe in COVID either......take it seriously Frank

·
Registered
88' 110
627 Posts
Yesterday the seller posted (same handle/name) on a NAS 90 BAT for sale thread that this truck is headed to BAT soon.

New stage for this truck that has been marketed here in a somewhat unconventional fashion.

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Yesterday the seller posted (same handle/name) on a NAS 90 BAT for sale thread that this truck is headed to BAT soon.

New stage for this truck that has been marketed here in a somewhat unconventional fashion.
I don’t know about unconventional marketing.....I listed it in the for sale section of two widely used defender sites loaded with defender aficionados.......I figured it was a great spot to list it.....I’ve been open honest and transparent in all my posts......I really don’t understand the back lash I’ve received here.....I find it quite comical in a way ........even on BaT,it’s funny to see the same people trolling on there with armchair comments but they never bid or buy anything.......cheers everybody 😎

·
Registered
100 Posts
Bad ass truck...if it goes to BAT I’ll be bidding.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I was a serious buyer until I saw the condition of the chassis, hardware, and aluminum oxidation. So, I found one with 7,800 miles and bought it instead.

A review of my history on this site shows that 'tire kicker' is a label that doesn't apply. I've been fortunate to enjoy a wide range of Land Rovers over three decades and have sold several on this site - some the very same day of posting. How? I follow a pretty easy formula: be transparent, respond with candor, and when someone asks a question, answer it. See, e.g.:

Maybe it's self-serving. Maybe it's altruism. But I want this site to maintain its credibility and hold sellers - like myself - to a standard of honesty. Otherwise, there is a risk that it's just another venue for bad deals... nothing personal. But speaking of getting personal, I will go a step further to respond to your other accusation and let you know that I believe COVID to be very real. I have plenty of hospital and funeral home receipts to prove just how real COVID is.

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Hey Frank sorry to hear that covid has affected you that close,.....many are non believers......that being said I have been completely open and honest to the condition of my defender with you and everyone on this site and have answered each and every question without hesitation,...I’ve brought it to legendary and had it appraised by Mark Cross of P.A.V.E....(google P.A.V.E Frank).......Mark does all of Legendary’s appraisals and it came back for way more than what I was asking on this site......I don’t know what else to say other than take care and sorry for your personal loses in this terrible pandemic......sincerely Shawn

·
Registered
1994 defender CDN NAS
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I was a serious buyer until I saw the condition of the chassis, hardware, and aluminum oxidation. So, I found one with 7,800 miles and bought it instead.

A review of my history on this site shows that 'tire kicker' is a label that doesn't apply. I've been fortunate to enjoy a wide range of Land Rovers over three decades and have sold several on this site - some the very same day of posting. How? I follow a pretty easy formula: be transparent, respond with candor, and when someone asks a question, answer it. See, e.g.:

Maybe it's self-serving. Maybe it's altruism. But I want this site to maintain its credibility and hold sellers - like myself - to a standard of honesty. Otherwise, there is a risk that it's just another venue for bad deals... nothing personal. But speaking of getting personal, I will go a step further to respond to your other accusation and let you know that I believe COVID to be very real. I have plenty of hospital and funeral home receipts to prove just how real COVID is.
Hey Frank sorry to hear that covid has affected you that close,.....many are non believers......that being said I have been completely open and honest to the condition of my defender with you and everyone on this site and have answered each and every question without hesitation,...I’ve brought it to legendary and had it appraised by Mark Cross of P.A.V.E....(google P.A.V.E Frank).......Mark does all of Legendary’s appraisals and it came back for way more than what I was asking on this site......I don’t know what else to say other than take care and sorry for your personal loses in this terrible pandemic......sincerely Shawn

·
Premium Member
2,890 Posts
This thing is still for sale? What happened to BAT? I am beginning to think this was never seriously for sale, just a post to get replies...

121 - 135 of 135 Posts