1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,157 Posts
Deduct $100 for each sticker

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
Way to go you git (UK slang). You post a for sale add on a forum and in two posts dis (US slang for your cockney ass) not only all forum members but a member who has imported more vehicles into the U.S. Thanks man, keep up the good work, wanker ( Aussie slang)

BTW no other countries you would sell to who can import it would need a container or RoRo to ship it? And what countries other than North American ones restrict these vehicles?

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Ok guys, let's start over.

Did I miss the price and a link? Price is required per forum rules.

Craig, returning an insult with insults usually gets you nowhere so lets try to be civil.

Neill, we met in person at the Defenders NW BBQ when you were passing through the US so I know for a fact that you have it in you to be a nice guy. Be nice here as well. Stumbling into this I don't know exactly what transpired but I'm under the impression that you had your guns drawn in anger before you even started posting here. The questions appear to be genuine and without harmful intent.

Please post more information on the truck. Pictures if you have them. Just because it can't be legally registered here doesn't mean someone can't buy it in the US. Someone could be looking for a vehicle to leave on their on Overland trip in. Lots of visitors here and not just from the US either.

Let's start over.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
Didn't these people come on here a couple years ago trying to sell an illegal truck or trying to find ways around the law. Got all indignant last time as well IIRC. But they have no problem asking for help and favors from the very forum members they insult.

------ Follow up post added August 19th, 2015 10:18 AM ------

OverlandDouchBags is more like it.

·
Premium Member
5,108 Posts
Just delete the whole thread

·
Premium Member
4,980 Posts
I say keep it because when you search their name you not only get to see their threads asking for help, support and favors but also their arrogant and insulting attitude toward our community. Takers.

·
Premium Member
7,363 Posts
Of course I know I'm not a idiot. Do you not imagine other countries use this forum? I probably know more about your import regulations that you do.

I'd forgotten why I don't come here any more
The World Famous Internet Troll Forum......
I don't see you having any issues when you need help...

If you don't like it... go here: https://www.landyzone.co.uk

I say keep it because when you search their name you not only get to see their threads asking for help, support and favors but also their arrogant and insulting attitude toward our community. Takers.
x2..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You really are a bunch of nasty people. You really are. Do you have nothing better to do that Troll round this forum. I'd actually forgotten the last time when this happened and about 5 or 6 people PM'd me to apologise for people on here.

Yes many people helped me when I was in the States and yes a lot of people helped me out on my trip and if you know anything about me you know I returned much more than this to others on my trip and I still am. I don't know how you can call yourself American because if that's the American way then you can keep it. You do however seem to be in the minority. Most that posted on this thread have only done so to Troll. You've obvious got nothing better to do.

You are an awful bunch. You should be truly ashamed to call yourself American you bunch of bigots.

·
Premium Member
7,363 Posts
You really are a bunch of nasty people. You really are. Do you have nothing better to do that Troll round this forum. I'd actually forgotten the last time when this happened and about 5 or 6 people PM'd me to apologise for people on here.

Yes many people helped me when I was in the States and yes a lot of people helped me out on my trip and if you know anything about me you know I returned much more than this to others on my trip and I still am. I don't know how you can call yourself American because if that's the American way then you can keep it. You do however seem to be in the minority. Most that posted on this thread have only done so to Troll. You've obvious got nothing better to do.

You are an awful bunch. You should be truly ashamed to call yourself American you bunch of bigots.
They must be Democrats...

Anywhoo... you are the only one insulting and calling people names.

I've been dealing with these... Let me see if can be as eloquent as you... "bigots" and NEVER had an issue and I can guarantee I'm not alone with this remark.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts