This amazing '93 NAS 110 is NOT original condition. Thanks to the Defender Source community, I was able to piece together the history. As previous owner GriffCA noted, "I am reporting everything I know about this truck to the best of my knowledge. I expect full disclosure when I'm buying, so I give it in return. This truck is as presented and, on the positive side, we do know a fair amount of its history."
  • Purchased in 2021. Drives (and sounds) amazing. Previous owner purchased from Barrett Jackson in 2019 ($90K)
  • Titled and registered in California
  • 117,200 miles
  • Stock 110 roof rack included in sale (not pictured)
  • Brand new heavy duty springs
  • See detailed description below
++++++

Link to exterior and interior photos and videos:
iCloud Photo Sharing

++++++

PLEASE READ: This is the description from previous owner in 2013 -- via Defender Source when researching purchase:
  • Purchased in 2007 with 92K on the clock and a 4.6 with 4-5K from new. Just shy of 109K now.
  • LT77 with a gear ratio of 4.71 - at least that's what I've been told.
  • No issues with CDL. Operational lockers front and rear. Onboard air using the compressor from the AC - works well.
  • Brand new aluminum radiator with stainless fittings/lines.
  • Stainless oil cooler lines.
  • Dual battery set-up with shut-off switch.
  • New clutch master and slave within last 3 years.
  • GBR axles front and rear. Fronts = GBR's Stage II with the HD CVs, all mated to a Maxi-Drive Engineering axle.
  • Custom front and rear bumpers. Side sills with air reservoirs.
  • Locking storage boxes mounted in place of rear jump seats (all seats included as well).
  • Stock 110 roof rack with chicken-coop floor.
  • Superwinch with remote and older synthetic line. Functions flawlessly.
  • BFG KM2s (x5) - 255/85's on stock 16" wheels.
  • Bilstein shocks and OME coils all around.
  • Diamond plate wing and bonnet protection.
  • Minimal surface rust only - door bottoms/sides (see images).
... along with a full disclosure statement
  • 3/4 rollover accident on icy road in February 2013. No frame damage, body only. Not totaled by insurance. Not a salvage title. All repair work done by City Body Repair in San Jose, CA. Work completed May 2013.
  • New body parts: non-sunroof roof with alpine windows; bonnet; driver door
  • Work done: all dents removed from panels/doors; new custom insulated headliner; complete respray in alpine white with flat black accents added, including all 5 wheels; rust in doors (x3) treated and sprayed.
  • Exceptionally clean 3 Owner NAS 1993 Defender 110 with a clean California title. This 110 has thousands in upgrades and is an incredible example. At 88,000 miles a brand new 4.6 engine was installed along with a 5 speed LT77 transmission, the gears were changed to 4.71 along with front and rear lockers.
  • Greater British Rovers 2" Suspension lift installed late 2013 along with a brand new clutch and master cylinder by Frank Cerrone at this time a new stainless steel radiator with all new hoses were done as well.
  • New Hannibal awning with zip tent sides, 40" LED light bar mounted to front of external cage with Hella driving lights on the front bumper.
  • 4" LED work and camping lights mounted at the rear of the cage along with a Hella back up light. All interior lighting has been changed to LED along with upgraded dash lighting, new custom headliner to match the factory interior. Locking Tuffy center console and 2 rear locking side consoles.
  • On board Air Compressor using the factory AC compressor.
  • Upgraded CD player and speakers along with a CB radio and Firestik, custom front bumper with winch and synthetic line.

Lastly.. about plaque #366... This is the description from previous owner in 2013 -- via Defender Source in the following discussion thread:

"I investigated the plaque deal when I bought it. The vin matches to 367, but the plaque says 366. I was told by a number of people I inquired with that #366 burned (correct me someone if I'm wrong) and for some yet unknown reason, that plaque was put on what is now my truck."

++++++

Please send me a DM if you have any questions. Thanks for your time + consideration.