·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Woo hoo it's official!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
That's one nice truck!

What's in the basket? Looks like a surf board.

·
Premium Member
16,553 Posts
I am looking to purchase a 1993 110 can someone help me ?:cool:
From what Ronnie taught me, you have to actually believe these trucks are not "worth" $50k even though they constantly sell for that. You have to literally keep telling yourself (and everyone else) that they're only worth $25k. Then, you have to go on Craigslist, Defendersource, eBay, etc. and contact everyone/ANYONE who is selling a NAS 110 and ask them what the bottom dollar amount is they'll accept and then call tell them they're on crack and offer 1/3 - 1/2 of what their number is. It will eventually work. Ronnie taught me some amazing things over the past year while we searched for his NAS 110!!

·
Premium Member
6,563 Posts
From what Ronnie taught me, you have to actually believe these trucks are not "worth" $50k even though they constantly sell for that. You have to literally keep telling yourself (and everyone else) that they're only worth $25k. Then, you have to go on Craigslist, Defendersource, eBay, etc. and contact everyone/ANYONE who is selling a NAS 110 and ask them what the bottom dollar amount is they'll accept and then call tell them they're on crack and offer 1/3 - 1/2 of what their number is. It will eventually work. Ronnie taught me some amazing things over the past year while we searched for his NAS 110!!

And the proof is the result!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts