Defender Source Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am looking for the the lower dash/radio bezel for my 93 RR. Mine is all broken to hell. I also will need the wing pieces that hold the seat heater switches and Cigar lighter. I am in Houston.

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
If you have all the pieces, you can put it back together with plastic model glue. If not you could be years looking.

·
Premium Member
6,363 Posts
If you have all the pieces, you can put it back together with plastic model glue. If not you could be years looking.
x2

Or I also like to use this with excellent results as it allows for the formation of missing plastic. Here are some '95 speaker housings that I just repaired. I didn't even have all the tab pieces but was able to form them as if 3D printing with glue. Took less than 1 hour from start to finish as it sets instantly with the silica powder.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
If you repair, there is a Krylon color that is very very close. While I am not a fan of rattle can paint, this particular use is appropriate. Let me find the can I have and I'll let you know the paint color. That way you can make the repairs, sand if needed and shoot with color.
Alternately, you can send a sample to leatherique and they will mix a dye color for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts