Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

We are posting this on behalf of a very good , long time , customer. She is a Florida resident with a home in California. The vehicle is tagged and titled in Florida but is currently at her home in San Luis Obispo.

We recently serviced and went through the truck for her. . This included timing belt, water pump, fluids , filters, Boost Alloy Wheels, rear main seal, clutch, front pads and rotors, middle row seat belts, refurbished the headliner, a full detail and many more small items.

This is a very clean 110 and is ready to go. We took some beauty shots before shipping it. We did not take detailed pics at the time, as we had no reason to do so.

Price is $48,500. Please contact me if interested . I will put you in contact with the owner . We are doing this as a service to our customer and the Defender Community. Sale will be a private party deal , not through us. This is a great opportunity for someone to get a sorted truck at a reasonable price, especially if you are out West.

Ken

954-816-8885.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
A full carpet set and AC and you have a really nice ride...!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Beautiful truck. It looks so much better without the carpet, great contrast with the white paint on the inside!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Trying to call you from Arizona. There is a 4 Seasons in Santa Barbara. This sounds like a road trip. How do I contact you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tried sending a text to the 954 number listed above. Please let me know if this 110 is still available.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tried sending a text to the 954 number listed above. Please let me know if this 110 is still available.
Thank you.
We have replied.

------ Follow up post added November 21st, 2019 10:32 AM ------

Open to trades?
Stephen, I don't believe they are interested in any trades.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
is it registered in California?

If it isn’t she can register it cause she relocated to ca. From fla.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is the car still available? We live in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl but we are frequent visitors to Santa Barbara. Would to love to see the car. -Steve

·
Premium Member
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is the car still available? We live in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl but we are frequent visitors to Santa Barbara. Would to love to see the car. -Steve
Steve, thanks for stopping by the shop yesterday. Nice meeting you guys and we look forward to building Winsor to Sophie's specification, if you decide to proceed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts