Defender Source Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extremely rare 1990 Range Rover classic 2door with power windows, A/C and 5 speed ,2.5 VM intercooled turbo diesel. Not rusty, does not hesitate when it starts on the first turn of the key with no smoke. Upholstery and carpet is in great shape for the age. minor wear. relatively new headliner(no sagging) body is in great shape but does have a few little dings here and there. Paint is shiny. Has about 99000miles or 160k kilometers(speedo is in kilometers). bought from 2nd owner who had for 15 years.
Call or email- no text- 540-2440311 [email protected]
Asking 35k or best offer
Pictures at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B...tua1JUckozU3ZhWUw0RzVjSUg5anNhVl9RX2JEZjl3aW8

To view this ad on eBay, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter item number 281785574374

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
This is just...(snip)

·
Premium Member
10,773 Posts
The only odd thing that strikes me is the way the inside of the wheel arches are so brand new clean and white, as if recently repaired while the remainder of the underside is "aged"

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clean wheel wheels

The only odd thing that strikes me is the way the inside of the wheel arches are so brand new clean and white, as if recently repaired while the remainder of the underside is "aged"
While I used a pressure washer on the wheel wells, I did not crawl under the car with it(not as spry as I used to be). If I did the same to the underneath it would be shiny too. The previous owner used it to visit his olive grove. The dirt in that area is very high in clay content so its very hard to clean but under close observation things like the paint on rear anti sway bars are very well preserved, almost pristine.
I did notice overspray on the front coil springs from an older respray about 5 years ago. They don't seem to mask well when they repaint in Spain. You could see the same original quality of shiny paint in the engine compartment. Anyone that is interested is welcome to come and see. I am in Jacksonville, FL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts